Who are Care Sourcer?
We are an energetic startup based in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland. Care Sourcer is the UK’s first comparison and matching site for care and we're on a mission to fix the broken care system.
Who we’re looking for
When someone is looking for care, they come into contact with a lot of professionals - NHS hospital staff, local authorities, social workers, GPs, and more. We’re looking for an experienced marketing professional who can manage the marketing campaigns, events and overall activity that will tell those professionals about how Care Sourcer can help.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment where you can lead a test-and-learn strategy, working closely with salespeople, designers, engineers, marketers and care experts to brainstorm and execute activity to validate your ideas. Best of all, you’ll be helping people during a very difficult part of their lives, and helping Care Sourcer tackle one of the biggest problems of our time.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and manage integrated sales and marketing campaigns for key stakeholders in the NHS and local authorities, from messaging development to execution and review.
- Work closely with the business development team to generate leads from marketing activity and monitor lead progress.
- Creating digital and print sales & marketing assets, working with designers and often doing the copywriting yourself.
- Organising our attendance at various industry events, from planning the event to organising the assets, logistics and on-day activities.
- Working with external suppliers to organise advertising and partnerships.
- Utilising the power of social media to raise awareness and encourage engagement.
- Managing timelines, resources, budgets and external agencies to deliver results.
Qualifications and experience:
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least three years experience managing marketing multi-channel campaigns in collaboration with sales teams
- Has great copywriting skills - there are other copywriters in the team you can collaborate with, but it’s great to be able to produce things yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- Has experience planning and managing in-person events, and can talk through your success criteria for the event and how the events performed.
- Has experience working with sales teams, producing sales support materials and collaborating on lead conversion.
- Has worked across a number of different acquisition channels, and can flex between channels, both offline and online
- Can spot opportunities, work reactively and isn’t phased by having to pull things together quickly.
- Experience in the health care sector isn’t required, but would be a bonus!
- Is collaborative, friendly and is keen to work together with talented colleagues to solve problems.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter -- please don’t forget the covering letter, this is the best way we have to get to know you!
Care Sourcer is still in its early stages, and here's the great things we can offer:
- A chance to get in on the ground of one of Scotland's most exciting startups and work in Edinburgh, recently ranked “The best city in the world to live” in the Arcadis Sustainability Index.
- A chance to help tackle one of the biggest problems of our time - an increasingly ageing population who will need care and don't have access to it yet
- Building a meaningful tech platform from the foundations
- A smart, kind group of co-workers who like to play board games at lunchtime
- A company who cares about building an inclusive, collaborative place of work where people can do the best work of their career
- Competitive salary (salary is based on experience - we'll ask you for your salary expectations, feel free to email it with your application, or we can discuss it later in the process once you have a better idea of the role)
- Stock options