Customer Experience Co-ordinator
Imagine you had the opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Scotland - one that Mark Logan of Skyscanner called "One of UK's most exciting startups". We’re on a mission to make a significant impact on people’s lives during a time when they need help the most - and we need you to do it.
Care Sourcer have just raised a historic investment of £8.5 million, the largest investment of its kind in Scottish history, and are growing to 100 people by 2020. Would you like to be part of building the team?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and focused Customer Experience Co-ordinator to support the Business Development team to achieve our target customer service levels. We have a product that customers love (check out our reviews!), and there's a world of untapped potential in new and exciting markets that we’ve barely scratched the surface of. Your task as the Customer Experience Co-ordinator is to ensure our business targets and KPIs are met to help transform how people across the UK are able to access care for their loved ones.
This is a new role in our Business Development team and there's so much opportunity which needs the right person to drive it forward. Is it going to be you?
This role will be responsible for:
- Delivering outbound calls to care providers in order to ensure services to customers are being offered in line with customer service levels
- Managing the operation of Care at Home provider activity on the Care Sourcer platform, ensuring our users receive the company service level
- Working closely with the customer focused internal teams to ensure a seamless delivery of our customer service experience
- Improve provider efficiency on the Care Sourcer platform
- Developing meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Working within a cross-functional team to come up with solutions and suggestions to enhance our product
- Explore new opportunities for Care Sourcer in the market, gathering data to draw insights and make recommendations for new opportunities
- Showing a broad range of skills and working in an agile way in cross-functional teams
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter - please don’t forget the covering letter, this is the best way we have to get to know you!
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role or customer delivery focused role
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills – able to manage multiple and competing priorities and deliver to deadline
- Ability to work cross-functionally and at all levels of the organisation. You can work effectively with anyone from a CEO to a care home manage
- Experience of using technology and IT systems with proficient IT skills
- Experienced at using and maintaining databases or CRM systems.
- Self motivated, able to work independently or in cross functional teams
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills both in person and on the telephone
- Energetic, passionate, determined, positive and goal-focused with a commitment to delivering excellence in any and all circumstances.
- Able to engage clients using a range of influencing skills
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Previous experience of working in a VC or tech start up desirable
- Healthcare sector knowledge desireable
Care Sourcer is still in its early stages, and here's the great things we can offer:
- A chance to get in on the ground of one of Scotland's most exciting startups and work in Edinburgh, recently ranked “The best city in the world to live” in the Arcadis Sustainability Index.
- A chance to help tackle one of the biggest problems of our time - an increasingly ageing population who will need care and don't have access to it yet
- Building a meaningful tech platform from the foundations
- A smart, kind group of co-workers who like to play board games at lunchtime
- A company who cares about building an inclusive, collaborative place of work where people can do the best work of their career
- Salary of £20,000-£25,000
- Stock options
We will respond to your application within 5 working days.