Regional Account Manager
Who are Care Sourcer?
We are an energetic startup based in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland. Our mission is to help people find the right care quickly and without stress, both for private individuals and across health and social care.
Care Sourcer was formed to make a significant impact on people’s lives, during a time when they need help the most.
Imagine you had the opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Scotland - one that Mark Logan of Skyscanner called "One of the UK's most exciting startups". We’re on a mission to make a significant impact on people’s lives during a time when they need help the most - and we need you to do it.
Care Sourcer have raised a historic investment of £8.5 million, the largest investment of its kind in Scottish history, and are growing to 100 people by 2020. Would you like to be part of building the team?
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and focused Regional Account Manager to join our Business Development team to manage a vital area of our business. We have a product that customers love (check out our reviews!), and there's a world of untapped potential in new and exciting markets that we’ve barely scratched the surface of.
Your task as the Regional Account Manager is to take this challenge by the horns and help ensure Care Sourcer’s position in the market, radically transforming how people across the UK are able to access care for their loved ones.
This is an exciting role in our team and there's so much opportunity which needs the right person to drive it forward. Is it going to be you?
This role will be responsible for:
- Managing key partner accounts across the UK
- Keeping current clients engaged and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitoring and analysing customer’s usage of our product
- Working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaising between the customer and internal teams
- Building long term relationships with clients, gathering data to draw insights and make recommendations for new opportunities
- Communicating product developments and track key account metrics
- Getting through to the right decision makers to on-board care home and care at home providers to our platform
- Developing meaningful relationships with key partners that fit into our strategy
- Taking on feedback from providers and working within a cross-functional team to come up with solutions and suggestions to enhance our product
- Preparing and delivering impactful presentations to inspire people towards our vision for market development
- Showing a broad range of skills and working in an agile way in cross-functional teams
We're looking for someone who has:
- Minimum of 2 years account management experience
- Proven track record in B2B sales or equivalent
- Ability to work cross-functionally and at levels of the organisation. You can work effectively with anyone from a CEO to a care home manager
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills both in person and on the telephone
- Energetic, passionate, determined, positive and goal-focused with a commitment to delivering excellence in any and all circumstances.
- Able to engage clients using a range of influencing skills
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Confident in idea sharing
- Interest in technology
- Experienced in working with CRMs
- Desired: Healthcare sector knowledge
- Preferred: Driving license
To apply please send us your CV and covering letter (this doesn’t have to be exhaustive, but we’d definitely love to hear why you’d like to work with us).
Our hiring process usually involves a phone interview, a practical exercise and a visit to our Edinburgh office so you can meet and get to know the Care Sourcer team.
Here's what we can offer:
- A chance to get in on the ground of one of Scotland's most exciting startups and work in Edinburgh, recently ranked “The best city in the world to live” in the Arcadis Sustainability Index.
- A chance to help tackle one of the biggest problems of our time - an increasingly ageing population who will need care and don't have access to it yet
- Building a meaningful tech platform from the foundations
- A smart, kind group of co-workers who like to play board games at lunchtime
- A company who cares about building an inclusive, collaborative place of work where people can do the best work of their career
- Competitive salary (salary is based on experience - we'll ask you for your salary expectations, feel free to email it with your application, or we can discuss it later in the process once you have a better idea of the role)
- Stock options
Got any questions or would like to chat with one of our team? Please get in touch with [email protected]